Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hair Care!

Here are my hair care loves i just recently discovered and love.  The items i used are as follows in order of my routine:



The One and Only Argon Oil Shampoo and Conditioner $9 each ( I heard these were just as good as morocon oil, but for more than half the cost!)
It's a 10 leave in product (I spray then let sit then brush out) BTW it's really expensive and I only got it becuase my level at Ulta was so high lol Love the rewards program $22 i think
The One and Only Argon Oil I use when i get out of shower) $6
Biosilk Silk Therapy (Use after the oil) $ 20 (?)

Days I Don't wash my hair: Got 2 B Dry Shampoo, love this stuff!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I swear everyone has that Oil Treatment now~ It really is fabulous~ Makes my hair soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Argon oil. I got it at Sally's Beauty Supply about a month ago. I use it right before I blow dry my hair and it makes such a difference. I also love got2b Dry shampoo. Its the only dry shampoo i found that actually works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!!!
    Check out and follow my blog http://www.makeupdiva24.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete