Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite Beauty Products

Here is a list of my favorite beauty prodcuts that I use almost on an everyday basis.


First thing is the Softsoap Nutriserum Body Wash. This stuff is amazing and it smells incredible!  It really does it what it says in making your skin really soft.


The next producta are the L'oreal EverPure Sulfate Free system.  Becuase it has no harsh sulfates and parebens in it it really really makes your hair feel freakin amazing! The only bad thing about these shampoos and conditioners is that they smell really minty, no tlike peppermint like the actual mint plant.  Not a fan of the smell but a huge fan of the way they work.


Next product is the Dove heat protectant spray.  I use this spray everytime I blow dry my hair! It really protects against the heat of the blow dryer and it smells really good.  It's super inexpensive to, i beleive its only about 4 or 5 dollars and it lasts a long time.  I've had it about 5 months now and I stilll have quite a bit.

Next item is the CHI Thermal Spray.  It has ceramic in it which really protects against the flat iron heat.  The spray also I feel makes my hair feel thicker.  Maybe it's just me but I feel it makes it seem thicker lol.

This is one of the Hot Tools curling irons.  I have a few and they are by far the best curling irons out there. They don't get rusty like some cheap ones  I've had in the past, the part they you hold with your fingers will never come off, ive had that happen before and i wasn't able to use the curling anymore becuase i couldn't find anything to protect my fingers.  I highly recommend purchasing these curling irons for people who like to do their hair a lot.  AMAZING!
This Benefit concealer is really nice.  It's super creamy and blends really easily and it's full coverage.  It really hides my dark undereye circles really nicely.  It's kind of on the pricey side, it's 18 dollars but it's worth it   and it lasts a long time.  I've had it about 2 or 3 months and I haven't it the bottom yet.  It will probably last me at least another year for such a small container it holds a lot.
This primer is really nice.  It feels really creamy going on and it does make your makeup stay put all day.  It's the only primer I've used so i can't really compare it to any other ones, anyone have a suggestion for another primer?

This color wheel is really amazing.  It gives a really nice color where you don't look orange or not natural.  All the colors mixed in are really great and its sueperinexpensive.

I hope this blog was helpful!

List of products mentioned:
Softsoap nutri-serums-drugstores, abuout 5 dollars
L'oreal sulfate free haircare system-drugstores, 7.99 each
Dove Heat Protectant-drugstores-about 4 or 5 dollars
CHI Thermal Care-Ulta, drugstores,Target-travle size about 6 dollars, regular size about 16-18 dollars
Hot Tools Curling Irons-Ulta, Sally Beauty Supply-about 25 dollars
Benefit Boiing Concealer-Ulta, Sephora-18 dollars
L'oreal Primer-Drugstores, 9.99
NYC Color Wheel-drugstores, 3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment