Friday, December 31, 2010

December Favorites

Some of you may be aware of the monthly favortie blogs if you have seen the monthly favorite videos done by the beauty gurus on youtube.  This blog will be of my favorite things of December, including beauty products, fashion items, etc.  Here we go!
If you would like to visit the pages of some of my favorite beauty gurus on youtube go check them out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatsHeart?blend=2&ob=1 her name is Heart and she's adorable!
http://www.youtube.com/user/JLovesMac1 Her videos are great and she's hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiffanyD she has really great makeup tutorials!
http://www.youtube.com/user/beautycrush She's lovely and shes got fabulous style!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dulcecandy87?blend=1&ob=4 She's beautiful and has the most amazing shoe collection and her style is so amazing
December Favorites!
First I will start with beauty products:
Beauty!
The Urban Decay Primer Potion for eyes.  This stuff has been raved before by many people because it is so great.  All you need is a little and it lets your eye shadow stay on all day!  I recommend using this before any type of eyeshadow look becuase it wil literally stay all day, and the packaging is soo cute!

Two-Faced Chochlate Soleil Bronzer.  This bronzer is so nice!  It doesn't make you ornage, it gives you a nice sunkissed bronzey glow.  You only need a little on your brush becuase it goes along way.
The Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabucki Brush.  This brush is great for putting foundations on.  The top britsles are soo soft, it feels like silk gliding across your face and the covereage it gives is great!

OPI Do you Lilac it? I defintly love it! :) The color is so rich and is just a beautful shade of purple, one of my favorite nail colors ever!
FASHION
I bought these earings from Lulus.com, i bought the silver ones and they are just the most adorable earings.  They are so edgy but sweet at the same time.  I wear them all the time because they go great with everything!
I got these bracelets from Delias and they are so freakin cute! The colors are great and they go with everything!  I can wear them casual or if i feel like dressin it up.
I'm a huge fan of off the shoulder tops and this one if super comfy and so cute!  I love to wear it with skinny jeans and my ankle booties.  I got it from delias!
The last thing is this amazing spinng make-up organiztion system.  I bought it at QVC.com.  It's so convienient.  It takes the mess out of just having your make-up laying around everywhere, theres a spot for everything!

Products Mentioned:
Urban Decay Primer Potion: Ulta and Sephora-$18
Two-Faced Soleil Bronzer- Ulta and Sephora-$22
Sigma F80 Flat Top Brush-Sigma.com-$16
OPI Nail Laquer Do You Lilac It?-Ulta or Spehora-$8
Lulus Lark Earings-Lulus.com-$9
Delias Bracelets-Delias-$12
Delias LOVE shirt-Delias-$20-$25
QVC Makeup Storage-QVC.com-$25

 hope you all enjoyed!











1 comment:

  1. OMG I must get that makeup organizer!!! Does it have a good place to put a lot makeup brushes or not really?

    ReplyDelete