Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty Little Liars




My day with the beautiful Ilsa who i looooves so much! We had a fabulous day watching Pretty Little Liars waiting for the season premier to start.  Although of course it left us with just as many questions as last season, I'm pretty sure Noll didn't do it though.  At least Emily came out of the closet finally! lol Aria needs to get hit with the ugly stick, no one should look that gorge! After the season premeier we had a late dinner at the delicious Olive Garden.  While dissapointed we weren't left with mints, our waitress gave us a 5 dollar off coupon for the both of us.  It was a beautful night.

Here is my best chick!  The fabulous Ilsa! You can follow her on twitter @IlsaTheJoe

1 comment:

  1. omg I love this. I feel bad googling who a is. I'm still obsessed with the tv show though....

    ReplyDelete